For this installment of “Meet Apsos” we moved mountains, crossed oceans and traveled halfway around the globe to gain exclusive access to the man himself: Apsos Media’s founder and CEO, Matthew Apsokardu. Okay okay, so the whole mountains and oceans thing is...
The cornerstone of your brand.
A modern logo can express the intentions of your company at a glance.
42% of consumers say that a logo effectively conveys a company’s personality. Source: StudyFinds
60% of consumers avoid brands that have odd, unattractive, or unappealing logos, regardless if they received good reviews. Source: StudyFinds
57% of consumers say they will up their spending with a brand they feel connected to. Source: Sprout Social
Just the Facts:
Logo Redesign Edition
How It Works:
Developing a new logo is a highly creative process. You need something that expresses the core values of your company and exude elements of professionalism, modernism, friendliness, or any other qualities you prioritize. By filling out our initial design survey you’ll be taking the first step into a process that we think you’ll find enjoyable.
Why It Matters?
The logo can be a foundation piece that dictates the color scheme, design style, and overall branding approach of everything you do as a company.
Here’s what to expect as you work with us:
- Initial questionnaire to get a sense of your style and requirements
- Delivery of initial drafts. You can use these to determine the elements that you like and dislike.
- Delivery of renovated drafts. These will be much closer to a final product. You can make choices on subtle differences like font, color shading, etc.
- Delivery of final product. It is still possible to request small tweaks if needed.
- Delivery of files. We’ll provide multiple file types of your logos and apply your logo to a sample document and envelope you can use for business purposes.
Activate Logo Redesign If...
- You’ve got an existing logo that is getting dated and needs a fresh take
- You have no logo or a basic placeholder logo and need something professional
- You’d like to rebrand your company and need to start with the most fundamental elements
- You’re starting a new company and need help visualizing the branding aspect
Avoid Logo Redesign If...
- You need unlimited rounds of editing
- Your company’s public persona is not critical for you yet
- You care about immediate sales and aren’t worried about branding (consider Google Ads instead)