For this installment of “Meet Apsos” we moved mountains, crossed oceans and traveled halfway around the globe to gain exclusive access to the man himself: Apsos Media’s founder and CEO, Matthew Apsokardu. Okay okay, so the whole mountains and oceans thing is...
My combination of work and education provides unique insight into the world of online brand building. During my time at Penn State University I had the chance to work at Nolde Forest Education Center as a Public Relations Specialist. I also pursued publication in multiple academic journals. After graduation I got a job at tech startup Classic Wines where I spent almost two years in intense study of SEO and online content creation.
Since that time I have worked exclusively with online companies, helping them develop a stronger more dynamic presence.
My goal is to create a structurally sound web presence from the foundation up. My process is as follows:
- Design a visually impressive and reliable website via the wordpress platform
- Conduct analytics based research on the specific market of the brand and discover openings in the niche
- Match the goals of the company with opportunities in the market niche
- Build solid on-site SEO using best practices as dictated by Google/Yahoo/Bing
- Begin content creation process through on-site pages and blog
- Construct social media accounts on all major platforms (facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, etc) and investigate possible tone for community interaction
- Brainstorm unique ways to reach out to b2b partners and b2c clients
- Begin off-site SEO strategies that include link building, local presence, mobile presence, and reputation building
- Find routine methods for drawing users from social media into core platform
- Continue content build and find interesting ways to bring attention to the brand
Developing a strong presence online is a long process that requires care and attention. But, when done the right way, can provide a lifetime of value.