For this installment of “Meet Apsos” we moved mountains, crossed oceans and traveled halfway around the globe to gain exclusive access to the man himself: Apsos Media’s founder and CEO, Matthew Apsokardu. Okay okay, so the whole mountains and oceans thing is...
Apsos Media Internship Opportunity – Design and Marketing
Thank you for your interest in Apsos Media! This internship opportunity is for creative individuals who are interested in graphic design, writing, and marketing.
About Apsos Media and This Internship
Apsos Media is a digital web development and marketing agency. We specialize in assisting service companies improve their brands and create effective marketing strategies.
Some of our primary services include web development, Google Ads, Google Local Services, Facebook Ads, direct mail, and SEO.
Apsos operates entirely digitally, utilizing modern tools like Slack and Asana to create a virtual work environment that allows for consistent communication and enjoyable collaboration between teammates.
Who We’re Looking For
This internship is ideal for someone who is a student or early in their career in graphic design or digital marketing. Age, gender, ethnicity, and personal background are not contributing factors in who we consider for this position. We’ll be looking for someone that is proactive, skilled, and energetic to take on interesting projects.
The intern will have the support of the full Apsos staff and will have clear expectations, deadlines, and projects to work on.
- Create designs for physical marketing pieces like direct mail and billboards
- Create digital design pieces for website landing pages and social media ads
- Deliver flyers/hangers to homes in designated neighborhoods (no sales, just delivery)
- Attend trade show booths and assist in handing out material and/or collecting information
- Conduct basic internet research on local companies, organizations, non-profits, events
- Execute basic virtual assistant tasks like data entry (training provided on all relevant tools)
- Conduct testimonial interviews with clients
- Be a current or graduated student in the fields of graphic design, marketing, or writing. Education can be in the form of a formal institution or online courses.
- Have a valid US driver’s license
- Be able to provide examples of previous work
If you believe this internship may be a good fit for you, apply using the form below. We look forward to learning more about you!